Senius is looking for Expert Rust developers with experience in writing complex smart contracts in CosmWasm. You will be joining our Global Developer Team, witch mean you can be located anywhere in the world.
- Significant experience with a compiled language. Rust is required.
- Experience with CosmWasm, or Tendermint, Polkadot and others which use Rust smart contracts.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster.
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies.
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation.
- Your communication style is open, transparent and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates.
- Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement.
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work.
- Can work remotely or in Zug, Switzerland.
- Have worked on a substantial engineering project in Rust.
- Have written smart contracts in Rust, with either CosmWasm, Tendermint or with related Rust contracts from Polkadot.
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology.
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications.
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code.
- Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning.
- Have a passion for DeFi, cryptocurrency and be able to show previous work done in this space.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Can you show an example of coding you've done related to CosmWasm?
2. Describe your recent experience with similar projects.
3. Include a link to your GitHub profile and/or website.